Choosing between options for tooth replacement is no easy decision, but dental implants offer a long-lasting, easy solution to bringing back your smile.
But what are dental implants and how do they work?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made out of titanium that replace a missing tooth or teeth. These implants are screws placed directly into the jaw bone to serve as an artificial root to hold your new tooth in place. After the patient is fully healed and the implant is secure, a prosthetic tooth is attached to the screw.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implant Surgery?
There are numerous reasons to choose dental implants over dentures or bridges, depending on your unique situation.
If you’re ready to schedule an appointment to maintain your dental hygiene and periodontal health, visit our contact page to get in touch with a member of our dental team.
- 1 Dental implants look and work like natural teeth
- 2 Implants are a permanent tooth replacement solution
- 3 They are low maintenance, requiring the same care as normal teeth
- 4 Dental implants only focus on teeth that are missing; they don’t involve working with other teeth
- 5 They replace the need for a removable full or partial denture
- 6 Implants are aesthetically pleasing and eliminate pain from talking or eating with dentures
Most people are candidates for dental implants, with some exceptions due to major medical conditions. Any potential issues will be discussed during a prior consultation with a professional at Cirocco Dental Center.
Let’s Bring Your Smile Back!
We’re excited to bring back your smile with the help of quality dental implants. If you’re interested in setting up a consultation with a member of our team to learn more about implantation, fill out the form below, or visit our contact page, to get started.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!